Every tournament has its own house rules and rules of conduct. If in doubt, always ask the tournament organizer or host of the event.Some (hopefully self-evident) rules are as follows:
- Adhere to the rules of common sense and the law in Italy.
- Treat all participants with respect. Sexism, racism, homophobia or transphobia, hostility towards the disabled or religious discrimination will not be tolerated.
- Every player should feel safe at tournaments. Sexual harassment or physical violence will result in immediate bans.
- Most tournaments are also open to youth. Alcohol and cigarettes must not be made available to minors. The consumption of illegal substances is to be completely refrained from.
- Deliberate damage or theft of other people's property will not be tolerated. If you accidentally damage anything or if you notice anything suspicious, please report it to the host.
- Cheating or other manipulation of the tournament is detrimental to the competition and will result in severe consequences.
- If rules are broken, the host always has the right to exclude any player from the event without further discussion.
- Depending on the Covid-19 situation and the protection concept of the event, there are different Corona rules. Stick to them at all times.
The "Regolamento Smash Ultimate Italiano" is used at most tournaments in Italy. Please find out which rules are being used before each event.
You can find the complete ruleset here